incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating (rc1)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:56:22 GMT
Hi,

> But this should not a block issue for release.

My +0 doesn’t block the release, you only need 3 +1 votes.

Normally I would of asked to fix in next release and probably voted +1 as it’s likely they
are Apache comparable licences, but this issue has occurred before and there's a vote on graduation
so it’s IMO important that this is fixed.

The JIRA with this issue [1] has be marked as “fixed” when the LICENSE file has not been
updated.

So for that I will change my vote, it’s  now -1 (binding). You still have enough +1 votes
to still make a release but I suggest you actually fix this issue by adding the required bits
to LICENSE as described here. [2][3] Assume that is the fonts are actually permissibly  licensed,
which is currently unclear.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-999