incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not just yet
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:27:11 GMT
Hi John,

I was a reply to your message, but it was not pointed at you. Seriously.
Maybe the "curious" part a bit, because you asked. We know however from
experience that there are many other people who are curious what happens
when unusual events like this take place and even a few, as I called
them "conspiracy theorists".

Normally I wouldn't write such a reply, but I wanted to take the
opportunity to also point the positive (because the negatives are so
often debated at length), which is the fact that board actually was
accommodating and offered the opportunity for correction. Just to paint
a clearer picture of the *people* behind board@.

So concerns like the ones you raised are, from my point of view, very
welcome. Especially as they come in the right tone. They create
opportunities for learning for lurkers.

Cheers,
Hadrian