incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: structural reform- division of labor
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 03:25:54 GMT
To be specific, what I have in mind is something like
proposals@incubatordocs@incubatormentoring@incubatorgraduation@incubatorreleases@incubator
We probably don't need to start off with more subdivisions than that.

     On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:06 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 This list is a pretty high volume list that really is intended for topics suitable for a
general audience of incubator participants.  Nevertheless it carries a lot of traffic better
suited for more topic-specific specialization.  Not everyone here is capable of participating
in release voting, acceptance voting, graduation voting, mentoring, documentation, or any
of the other of these specialized areas.  So it does make some sense to shut some of this
traffic elsewhere.
Formally, that's all a working group needs to be- yet another mailing list.  Informally it
could stimulate conversations between people working on similar subjects that don't want to
burden this list with that sort of conversation.

    On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:17 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com.INVALID>