incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating (rc1)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:10:19 GMT
HI,

> You need to update the LICENSE file for Kylin to include the one for AdminLTE.

The files in question are not part of  AdminLTE [1] that I can see. Even if they were they
would have different copyright owners and a different LICENCE to AdminLTE. An educated guess
is that they are the Source San Pro font and that is copyright Adobe and license under the
SIL Open Font License [2]. It would be best to double check the font metadata in the files
as that usually includes their licensing information.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/almasaeed2010/AdminLTE
2. http://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/source-sans-pro