incubator-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Groovy from the Incubator
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 01:35:49 GMT
Agree with the use of @apache.org addresses 100% - should've been caught
earlier by the mentors (shame on my, particularly, for submitting without
re-checking this bit). If people here feel like restarting the vote - I'd be
happy to do it. If no one has a strong opinion about the re-voting - I will
fix it before adding to the board's agenda for Nov (assuming the vote passes).

Cos