incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Starting from the other end
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:52:53 GMT
+1 from me too.

I did some wordsmithing but not certain how that works properly in Google Docs in terms of
how changes are made evident for review, etc.

 - Dennis

PS: When I go back and review, I see that I needed to leave more highlights or comments to
indicate places where I made adjustments.  (Maybe a wiki would be better, so there is a modification
history?)