incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.4.0-incubating
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:56:06 GMT

> On Aug 29, 2015, at 5:07 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> LICENSE has some issues that need to be corrected:
> - missing MIT license for ./site/_sass/_font-awesome.scss
> - missing MIT license for ./site/_sass/_normalize.scs
> - missing MIT license for /site/_sass/_gridism.scss
> - missing MIT license for ./site/js/html5shiv.min.js
> - missing MIT license for ./site/js/respond.min.js
> - missing SIL license for ./site/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.*
>
> And I assume also missing SASS's MIT license.
>
> Please read [1] on how to add permissive licenses. Note that the licenses have different
copyright owners.

My bad. I failed to update LICENSE when I checked in the web site that was generated by jekyll.

> Also what it the provenance of this file?
> ./example/csv/src/test/resources/bug/archers.json
>
> It looks like it may be part of a script from The Archers [2], do you have permission
from the copyright owners to use this?

My bad also. I confess that I am a fan of the world’s longest running soap opera, The Archers.
The source was http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/ <http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/>.
License is not clear, so we will have to remove that content.

Both of the above are covered by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-860 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-860>.

Thanks for your eternal vigilance, Justin.

Julian