incubator-general mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a Champion for ORDs
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:49:36 GMT
Just to clarify, I intend to help out project since this is a PostgreSQL
based project and I have experience in PostgreSQL. Since I am not an IPMC
member, I cannot be a mentor, hence just offered to help. I do not intend
to code in the project due to time limitations, but would love to help out
in the necessary areas if I can.