incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evaluation the interest of EasyMock at Apache
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 23:18:15 GMT
Hi Henri,

Thanks for the interest for moving EasyMock to be in Apache incubator.

All projects coming in incubator should not stay longer than it needs to be.
The main purpose of a project to be in incubator is to help new people
coming to Apache to learn to develop in the Apache Way [1].
This includes building community in open and collaborative ways,
understanding how to make releases, and also proper governancne
conflict resolution among contributors in a project.

So, you should not worry too much about having the project to be in
incubator forever.

Thanks

- Henry

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html