incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.1-incubating Release
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:50:30 GMT
Hi Justin, thanks for your vote.  I actually made some tweaks for this
release to clean-up as you had suggested on the last vote (i.e. removing
from binary LICENSE/NOTICE the dependencies that weren't bundled - i think
i'd had some bad cut/paste there).  I suppose I still could have missed
something, but I thought i'd gotten the bulk of it right - could you please
tell me what you noticed that I missed or misunderstood from your last
post?  Perhaps it was this aspect:

> *NOTICE file look like it needs a little bit of work as there’s *
>* Apache licensed software (and other permissive licenses) mentioned in
NOTICE *
>* file*

Does that simply mean that I should remove all apache licensed dependencies
from the binary NOTICE and all is good?

Thanks,

Stephen