incubator-general mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 08:24:15 GMT
Hi

The corinthia podling have voted on a release and would now like the IPMC
to vote.

We thank Justin Mclean for his highly valuable help in getting the bits
right.

Release artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/incubator-corinthia_release_0.1.zip.asc>

In case of doubt the signing has been done with my key (jani@apache.org)
which are available in apache KEYS as well as public servers.

Please Vote:
[ ] +1 for accepting the release
[ ] +0 for not caring about the release
[ ] -1 for not accepting the release, must give a reason.

Rules are the normal
min. 3 +1 and no -1

Vote runs at least until Thursday 20th August or continue until we have the
needed 3 +1.

In the PPMC VOTE 2 IPMC cast a +1
Daniel Gruno cast a +1
Jan Iversen cast a +1

Thanks in advance for helping us making our first release.
rgds
jan i.