incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] August 2015 Board Report - Please Review
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 23:43:13 GMT
On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 4:31 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:10 PM Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Geode was supposed to report - but its not included in the missing reports
>> list.
>
> Hmm very good point.  podlings.xml indicates they shouldn't have, but based
> on when they entered the incubator they should have.  Even going back to
> rev 1 of the page, they are missing.
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2015?action=recall&rev=1
>
> So does anyone have any recommendations on how to handle it?  I'll look at
> the history to see why they were removed.

Geode's entry in podlings.xml indicated that they were to be monthly
for "May, June, July".  Therefore, I removed them this month -- and
specifically sent an email telling them not to report, since the
report reminder had already gone out.

It turns out that Geode did not report in May, so they only filed
monthly for two months.

It's too late for this report cycle.  Their next scheduled report will
be in October.

I think the decision to file an out-of-cycle report in September
should be left to Geode's Mentors.

Marvin Humphrey