incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: BatchEE Report - why are they monthly
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 22:28:58 GMT
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:12 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> I believe the BatchEE podling is incorrectly set to monthly reports.
>
> If I look at the schedule, they should have reported in June, but were late
> and reported in July.  I believe they should have been taken off monthly
> but weren't and as a result were expected to report in August (and now
> September).
>
> Unless there are objections I'm going to remove them from the report and
> fix their monthly attribute.

I've taken care of fixing podlings.xml and the September2015 report wiki page.

BatchEE's last report was 2 months late, so they actually *we're* scheduled to
report last month.  I've taken the liberty of moving the podling to another
quarterly group.  That's not ordinarily how it's done, but otherwise there
would have been a four month gap between reports.  The next report will be due
in October.

Marvin Humphrey