incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 11:43:17 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
 - signatures and hashes correct
 - file names contain incubator rather than incubating - but intent is clear
 - DISCLAIMER exits
 - LICENSE and NOTICE correct
 - All source files have Apache headers
 - No unexpected binary files

I wasn’t to able to compile from source as I don’t have the correct environment set up,
but I could follow the build instructions.

Please fix the release artefact name for the net release - incubating rather than incubator.

Things you may want to think about changing of for the next release, however none are actually
required.
 - put the hashes in .md5 / .sha files rather than CHECKSUMS (tends to be the way it’s done)
 - have the version number in the unzipped directory (incubator-corinthia)
 - InfoPlist.strings has zero real content so an Apache header not needed but could be added
for completeness
 - Be nice to have the build instruction in the release and not referenced via a URL (as the
URL and it’s contents may change)

Thanks,
Justin