incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: apache binary distributions
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:31:14 GMT
sorry, I really tried, but it seems google is not a suitable tool to
search through the incubator general list. It shows by far not all
results it should show. There is a hint that some results are not shown
because of privacy protection. Searching for my own name for exmaple
shows only a single result... I know for sure I had more posts than that ;)

Next time I will archive such mails in my mail program instead. Learned
something for the future