incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Sentry incubating version 1.5.1 (rc0)
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:24:35 GMT
+1 binding

* Signature and checksums are correct
* Name correctly contains “-incubating” suffix
* Verified top level files (LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, NOTICE)
* I was not able to compile the archive with maven 3.0.5, I was getting dependency issues
with some pentaho library. The issue goes away with newer maven version (3.2.5) - it might
be worth document for others.
* I was not able to compile the archive with JDK8u25, I was getting “can’t access TBase”
error. JDK7 worked well though. It also might be worth documenting :)
* Verified that product complies with maven 3.2.5 and JDK7. I did not tested on cluster though.

Jarcec