incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.3.0 release (RC2)
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 08:28:36 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- source release contains incubating
- signatures and md5 hash are good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE correct
- No unexpected binaries in source release
- All source files contain Apache headers
- Can compile from source (although had some difficultly in doing so)

The compile keep freezing at the some point and gave little indication of the issue, bug after
a  clean compile —debug it seemed to come good. I do note there’s a git error when building,
but everything is marked as success, which seems unexpected.

[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: exec returned: 128
around Ant part ...<exec outputproperty="ignite.build" executable="git" failonerror="true">...
@ 20:75 in /Users/justinmclean/Downloads/ApacheIgnite/apache-ignite-1.3.0-incubating-src/modules/core/target/antrun/build-main.xml
/Users/justinmclean/Downloads/ApacheIgnite/apache-ignite-1.3.0-incubating-src/modules/core/target/antrun/build-main.xml:20:
exec returned: 128

I took a quick look at the binary releases but did’t check in detail.

Thanks,
Justin