incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2015 15:14:08 GMT
+1 (binding)

And no cat pictures this time.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 9:56 AM Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Our previous incubator vote failed because there was unlicensed cat photo,
> which we were using as test data. Also, we were not listing all bundled 3rd
> party libraries in our LICENSE file. Those problems have been fixed and
> so...
>
> We propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
> Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 release.
>
>
> Usergrid 1.0.2-rc4 includes the following:
> ---
> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.2-rc4
>
> The branch used to create the release candidate is:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.2-rc4
>
> The current Git commit ID is 5167328e85ec24902b578ac82a41f4526d01d47d
>
> The release candidate is available at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz
>
> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>
> The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS
>
> Please download, verify, and test.
>
> The vote will close on Tue Jul 14 09:55:00 EDT 2015
>
> [ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 because...
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message