incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin-0.7.2-incubating
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 04:22:13 GMT
Hi all,

The Apache Kylin community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Kylin 0.7.2 (incubating), the first release of Apache Kylin.

We already have applied some suggestion
in last vote attempt, please refer to below vote mail thread for detail.

Proposal:
http://s.apache.org/kylin-0.7.2-vote_rc2

Vote result:
http://s.apache.org/kylin-0.7.2-vote_result

5 binding +1 votes
2 non-binding +1 votes
No -1 votes

The commit to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/commit/f7a28422645bc209b2c38bb05b24a340444f9066

Its hash is f7a28422645bc209b2c38bb05b24a340444f9066.

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/kylin/apache-kylin-0.7.2-incubating-rc2/

The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
src.tar.gz.md5 334c0981d0a258f2d83402bdb75486dd
src.tar.gz.sha1 c377bcb7be17e0ad5540ce2a3d1366cc0c451eda

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekylin-1008/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lukehan.asc

Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy and with
the endorsement of our mentors we would now like to request
the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the release. The vote
is open for 72 hours, or until the necessary number of votes (3 +1)
is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

+1 from Luke

Luke Han, on behalf of Apache Kylin PPMC