incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] IPMC vote needed for Ripple release 0.9.30 (was RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.30)
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:46:30 GMT
Thank you Justin - very useful. We'll correct the issues you spotted in SVN in prep for the
next release. I agree they are non-blocking.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justinmclean@me.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 3:42 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] IPMC vote needed for Ripple release 0.9.30 (was RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ripple
release 0.9.30)

Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- release name include incubating
- signatures and hashes
- contains DISCLAIMER
- NOTICE has minor issue (wrong year)
- LICENSE has a couple of minor non blocking issues (see below)
- no unexpected binaries in release
- all source files have apache headers

In future can you please place the RCs in the correct place.

Minor LICENSE issues:
- No need to mention Apache Codova as it permissively licenced (but no harm in doing so either).
- Missing MIT licensed parseUI (see ./lib/client/platform/webworks.core/2.0.0/client/utils.js)
- Copyright "Copyright Train Hack 2010” should be "Copyright Epic Train Hack 2010”, also
missing "Copyright (c) 2011 Research In Motion Limited”
- While jWorkflow is used it not bundled (as far as I can tell) so could be removed from the
license

Thanks,
Justin