incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:53:56 GMT
Hi Justin, Hadrian,

Yes, that's the justification for omitting the copyright header in those
files. From the incubator-general discussion for release
0.7.0-M2-incubating [1]:

    This one has been previously discussed on our lists; our conclusion
    with our mentors was that the archetype is an empty, skeleton, project
    that has no creative content and therefore does not require an Apache
    license header. You can see the discussion here:
    https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-brooklyn-dev/201409.mbox/%3CCAKprHVY8vdcUPHECOCCD3dH0xQWYqi90WLo3K-Oy4qFZ0scf7A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks for reviewing!

Aled

[1]