incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: I still don't see your priorities
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 07:28:52 GMT
Hi again,

sorry, I was not clear enough when I mentioned time. I guess it did let
you think in the wrong direction. 3 years is time, yes, but what counts
is the work done and the diversity. What about contributors/committer?
You should come with a couple of people (4+) that can work actively on
the project. Also, just because you are an apache project does not mean
you will automatically get more people. The name can help, but it is
still your project, that has to do the actual work. And with work I mean
not only development, but also community build. Collaboration comes with
a healthy community.

And if you understand all that perfectly fine, then what keeps you from
gathering a few people and make a proposal?