incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: I still don't see your priorities
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:26:52 GMT
Am 04.07.2015 18:53, schrieb Stefan Reich:
> You wait for something to exist, and THEN you support it?
>
> How about taking something good that WANTS TO EXIST, and supporting that?

Stefan, you sill don't understand that the ASF is basically a bunch of
people supporting open source in their free time. All the infrastructure
is almost completely done by volunteers. If someone gets money for
working on an apache project, it is usually not the ASF doing the payments.
And given that time is of the essence I find it perfectly fine to expect
some basic work has been done already. 9 of 10 new opensource projects
fail in the earlest stages.

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou