incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 21:00:05 GMT
Hi,

> We don't bundle the source from any of those libraries true, but we do generate sources
as part of our build using ANTLR and we do bundle the class files from the ANLTR and ASM projects
in some of our jars and we do bundle the jars from some of those projects in some of our binary
zips. So, only use of source files is important for NOTICE/LICENSE or would we need slightly
different versions of those files in different places?

Yes only refer to what is bundled [1] and yes the NOTICE/LICENSE files would need to be different
[2].

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#guiding-principle