incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Last chance to tell your story at ApacheCON EU 2015
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:46:12 GMT
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Both regular talks and "speed dating" proposals are currently tracked
> over here: https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACEU15Incubator
> However, as of today we've got less that 20% participation rate from
> poddlings.

Hopefully everyone who wanted to submit a full talk has done so now, as
the CFP closes any minute now...

For anyone thinking of signing up for a Poddlings speed dating/Shark Tank
10 minute slot, I've temporarily granted global-write permissions to the
incubator apachecon page, so you can all sign yourselves up!

Nick