incubator-general mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Poddlings @ApacheCON EU CORE
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:03:47 GMT
First thanks for taking care of getting our podlings onboard, they are the
future of ASF and therefore really important.

I have to couple of comments, please just read them as comments and nothing
more.

- At FOSDEM, I have now tried 10minute slots 2 times, a 5 minute slot is
cutting it down just a "Hi I am".
- When we do the scheduling we will put all podlings in 1-2 tracks
(depending on amount) together with your presentation and the short
presentations.
- My feeling is that we have enough slots to make sure all podlings that
are interested get talk time.
- Did you consider sending your email directly to the podlings ML, I have
noticed many podlings committers are not subscribed here.

I will answer your other questions on the other threads.

rgds
jan  i