incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: June report prep
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:47:03 GMT
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:32 AM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > It should.  After the presentation tomorrow at Spark Summit, I should be
>> > clear for a few days.
>>
>> Hi Ted -- can you take care of these items please?
>
> Yes.  Should have time tonight or a bit tomorrow while sitting in the
> airport.

Ay, caramba. This past Wednesday was the last one in June.  Podling reports
are due next Wednesday, July 1st.  The robot "Marvin" who sends out podling
reminders flaked yet again.

We can't wait any longer for these tasks to be completed.  I'll attend to
them, and then I'll send out manual reminders.

Marvin Humphrey