incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Communicating intent around non-release, downstream integration binary artifacts
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:39:26 GMT
Am 26.06.2015 09:19, schrieb Branko ─îibej:
> On 25.06.2015 09:17, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
[...]
>> nightly source tarballs? Is that really a thing?
>
> Yes, it is, why wouldn't it be? Httpd isn't even written in Java, and
> yet it can actually run on computers! :)

I was asking because whoever is able to setup an environment to build
httpd is surely also able to use the repository directly to get exactly
the version they want... in the Java world it can be more easy thanks to
Ivy, gradle and maven and you can go with almost no setup

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou