incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating Release
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 01:47:54 GMT
+1

Could incubator members please find some time to take a look at this
release so the vote could be closed, one way or another?

Thanks,
Hadrian

On 06/01/2015 11:45 AM, Marko Rodriguez wrote:
> Hello general@incubators,
>
> After 3 rounds of "3.0.0.M9-incubating-rc" releases the last couple of weeks, the participating
vendors articulated their confidence in Apache TinkerPop providing an M9 release. The dev@tinkerpop
vote passed with:

> 	PMC: +1 (4), 0 (0), -1 (0)  -- one from mentor.
>
> While Apache only recognizes the votes of the PMC, I think it is important to express
the thoughts of the wider community given that TinkerPop is leveraged in the products of various
graph system vendors.

> 	Committers: +1 (1), 0 (0), -1 (0)
> 	Vendors: +1 (3), 0 (0), -1 (0)
>
> The VOTE thread(s) can be found here:
> 	http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tinkerpop-dev/201505.mbox/%3CBBB00949-FFA0-4455-8F0E-3703771CC219%40gmail.com%3E
(original but thread got broken -- use "next" till end)
> 	http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tinkerpop-dev/201506.mbox/%3C70C3F6DE-CDF6-475F-9EC9-6ED08175BB2D%40gmail.com%3E
(tally email)

> TinkerPop now asks Incubator to VOTE on the release.
>
> The release artifacts can be found at this location:
> 	https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0.M9-incubating/
>
> The source distribution is provided by:
> 	apache-tinkerpop-3.0.0.M9-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
> 	apache-gremlin-console-3.0.0.M9-incubating-distribution.zip
> 	apache-gremlin-server-3.0.0.M9-incubating-distribution.zip
>
> The online docs can be found here:
> 	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/ (user docs)
> 	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/core/ (core javadoc)
> 	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/full/ (full javadoc)
>
> The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
> 	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=909977bdc8aa606c9762310af27dc4a20e83bd41
>
> The release notes are available here:
> 	https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-300m9-release-date-may-26-2015
>
> The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Thursday (June 4) at 10:00am
MST.