incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marko Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating Release
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 13:54:15 GMT
Hello Incubators,

TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating votes are now tallied at:

	+1 (3) -- Justin, Jean-Babtiste, and Hadrian.
	0 (0)
	-1 (0)

We will proceed with the official release. Moreover, Justin, note that we see you final comment
and will proceed as recommended.

Thank you very much for the time you have taken for TinkerPop,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

On Jun 5, 2015, at 6:48 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1 binding
>
> I checked:
> - incubating in artefact name
> - signatures and hash check out
> - LICENSE and NOTICE has some minor issues (see below)
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - All source files have headers
> - No unexpected binaries in source release
> - Can compile from source
>
> LICENSE file mentions Apache licensed software, there is no need to do this. [1] There
are also some minor issues with the NOTICE file(s) there is no need for MIT or Apache licensed
software to be normally mention in the NOTICE file. [2] This was also raised last release
candidate, can this please be fixed in the next release candidate? In particular there is
a large number of items in the gremlin service notice that are not required.