incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons RDF 0.1.0-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 10:07:50 GMT
Hi Justin,

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:

> Sorry but it -1 binding to me as it’s missing the DISCLAIMER file. [1][2]
> There is a disclaimer in README.md so if others think that acceptable I’ll
> consider changing my vote, but I’d like to see a DISCLAIMER file in future
> releases.

The disclaimer is included in the README file, so I though about such
detail and we included a proper DISCLAIMER file for the next release.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-commonsrdf.git;a=commit;h=0f9d716497eee6cb41e655c934a2522a16b3144e

Please, let me know if you consider that understandable, or on the contrary
your stick with your vote to cancel this and prepare another release
candidate addressing such issue.

Thanks for your time checking the release.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager