incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating the incubator website
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 00:11:48 GMT
Depending on your preferences, you can also switch to an SVN-only or
git-only workflow which avoids the CMS applet entirely.  You will have to
set up your own preview method.  Some projects use an alternative thread
(typically "gh-pages") to store the site content without the project
sources.  This allows github to be used as a preview.

You then pre-process the site and check it in to eiether SVN or git in
order to propagate the content to the web servers.