incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] May 2015 Board Report
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 11:05:48 GMT
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Dave Lester <dave@davelester.org> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I found Konstantin's comment to be helpful. Could it have provided
> additional details? Sure. But I don't think there's a need to make this
> personal. Shepherd comments tend to be quite brief.
>
> We should celebrate volunteer efforts instead of calling others
> "unhelpful and lazy."

FWIW, those adjectives were describing the quality of the work - not
the person.  Mediocre, again, was descriptive of the work/comments,
not the person. I don't think Cos, the person, is lazy, unhelpful, and
he's certainly not mediocre:)  Anyway, I didn't mean to make it
"personal" - it was an honest assessment of the work, that's all...

--tim