incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Freemarker Incubation proposal
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 09:39:17 GMT
Hi,

On Thursday, May 28, 2015, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappellato@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ...Should we move to the next step (that I think is starting a vote)?...

I think so, with two comments:

Having just two committers is very small but that can hopefully be solved
during incubation.

The proposal does not mention how the Freemarker name/trademark donation
will be handled, if the copyright owners also own the name that won't be a
problem. And anyway that can be solved during incubation, but if you can
make sure before entering incubation that the name can be donated that's
easier.

-Bertrand