incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons RDF 0.1.0-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 10:27:05 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

> The disclaimer is included in the README file, so I though about such
> detail and we included a proper DISCLAIMER file for the next release.
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-commonsrdf.git;a=commit;h=0f9d716497eee6cb41e655c934a2522a16b3144e
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-commonsrdf.git;a=commit;h=0f9d716497eee6cb41e655c934a2522a16b3144e>

Thanks for that, that makes it much clearer.

> Please, let me know if you consider that understandable, or on the contrary
> your stick with your vote to cancel this and prepare another release
> candidate addressing such issue.

Just because I vote -1 there is no need to cancel the vote. You need  3 +1 binding votes and
more +1 than -1 for a release. I encourage other incubator members to continue to vote on
this release candidate and I’ll consider changing my vote.

Thanks,
Justin