incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Blog policy for poddlings
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 01:43:36 GMT
My understanding is that only TLPs can publish to blogs.a.o.

With that said, I know several projects have published their own blogs
during incubation (including Apache Mesos and Apache Aurora) on their
websites during incubation using Middleman CMS. For example, here's a
post that was generated for Aurora when it was still part of the
incubator:
http://aurora.apache.org/blog/aurora-0-7-0-incubating-released/

The full source of the middleman CMS is available on the Aurora SVN
directory: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aurora/site/, with the
necessary blog module installed -- happy to help generalize this if it's
something you'd like to reuse.

Hope that helps!

Dave