incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache htrace-3.2.0-incubating
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 02:30:06 GMT
Hi,

> Good eyes on the LICENSE and NOTICE files.

These are documentation issues not license errors, as long as it fixed next release/before
graduation all good.

> I think the issue is that leveldb-devel isn't installed on your machine.
>
> Would this be something we could fix in a follow up release?

It’s important that the software can be compiled from source without error. [1][2] I can
confirm that once I installed leveldb I was able to compile the package.

It may be acceptable to add that to the announce email. What do other incubator members think?

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain <http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain>
2. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list>