incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8 Release
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:56:29 GMT
Hi,

> Which directories?  I didn't see any in the source release.

Look for the .kryo files. Running rat or something like this will pick them up:

find . -name "*.*" -print -exec file {} \; | grep data | grep -v PNG

>> - The Apache LICENCE has been modified to state that "Copyright 2012-2013
>> Aurelius LLC" should be added to files, that's probably not correct.
>
> This is a blocker IMO

That is the one that concerned me the most.

>> For the binary files:
>> - Missing DISCLAIMER files
>
> This is a blocker

While it would be for a source release, some may take the view that connivence binaries are
not releases and thus that is not strictly required.

Thanks,
Justin