incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][IP Clearance] Flex Documentation for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 04:47:46 GMT

On 4/26/15, 9:27 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:

>HI,
>
>> Isn’t this always the case?
>
>No, it's only the addition of that extra sentence that causes the issue.

The Apache preferred attribution is ""Apache, Apache Foo, and Foo are
trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Used with permission. No
endorsement by The Apache Software Foundation is implied by the use of
these marks.”

Are you saying once we let someone use Apache Foo, they can also use
Apache Bar without asking again?  I didn’t think that was the case.

Either way, I’m pretty sure Adobe does not want us to add other Adobe
products to the page without asking again.  Should that block donation of
these pages?

-Alex