incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet MR (Incubating) 1.6.0 RC2
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:07:48 GMT
+1 binding - checksums and signature pass, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER and LICENSE
all look right, RAT passes. One minor quirk is that if you download
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/parquet/apache-parquet-mr-1.6.0-incubating-rc2/apache-parquet-mr-1.6.0-incubating.tar.gz.sha
through Chrome, it comes out as a binary file, but curl'ing it works fine.

A.