incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject [IP Clearance] Apache Usergrid Code Donation
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 02:47:09 GMT
All,

Upon entering the incubator, the Apache Usergrid podling filed a CCLA for
contributors.  Within that CCLA was a noted grant about the software behind
Usergrid.  Upon closer inspection, it was deemed that there was in fact a
missing SGA, in that the original CCLA provided no SGA equivalence and in
fact the overall scope of the code donation was different (e.g. only stack
component was listed, but the entire suite of components - stack, portal,
SDKs and ugc were actually donated to the ASF).  To ensure that all proper
documentation is in place, we decided to request a completed SGA donating
not only stack but the other components to the ASF.  This paperwork is now
complete.

Because of the odd way this ended up imported, I chose to not fake out the
history.  The code imported can be seen in the following JIRA tickets:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/USERGRID-1

The actual contents can be seen here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid/tree/a30bf50cae809e94120382ef9c03f18da2a21115
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git;a=tree;h=2b66b4891ef22258b7047f8044a8c9e14424fffb;hb=a30bf50cae809e94120382ef9c03f18da2a21115

Please vote to accept this contribution.  A 72 hour vote is in place, and
is assumed passed as long as there are no -1.

John