incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Ignite (Incubating) 1.0
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:35:07 GMT
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:
> Apache Ignite 1.0.0 release passed with the following tally:
>
> IPMC
> +1 Konstantin Boudnik (mentor)
> +1 Branko ─îibej (mentor)
> +1 Roman Shaposhnik
> +1 Jan I
> +1 Justin Mclean
>
> PPMC
> +1 Valentin Kulichenko
> +1 Yakov Zhdanov
> +1 Serj Vladykin
> +1 Semyon Boikov
> +1 Vladimir Ozerov
>
> Congratulations to everyone in the Ignite community with the first official
> Ignite 1.0 release!

Indeed, congratulations!

The community votes cast by Stian Soiland-Reyes and P. Taylor Goetz
should also be credited -- they worked hard!

(Most commonly, this is done by dividing votes into "binding" (IPMC
only) and "non-binding" (PPMC and community), but I find the idea of
breaking things up by "IPMC", "PPMC" and "Community" appealing.)

Marvin Humphrey