incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geode Incubation proposal
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 03:53:33 GMT
On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Where "hand over the Geode name" also means hand over the domain name and GitHub organizations
> that have rather confusingly been launched in the last few days.

Yup. Everything that's been published on GitHub is going
to transition to ASF once the proposal gets voted in.

> I'd also like to be able to review the source referred to in the proposal
> without having to sign up to  "the Pivotal network" - how can I do that?

The issue here is export and license compliance. Unfortunately, singing
up is the only way to go right now. Why is it problematic for you?

Thanks,
Roman.