incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8-incubating Release (Part Deux)
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 02:01:38 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

For the source release I checked:
- incubating in artifact name
- signatures and hashes good
- LICENSE and NOTICE ok
- All source files have Apache headers
- No unexpected binary files
- Still can’t compile from source but it tells me I have wrong java version
- most of the issues raised from the last release have been fixed

Minor issues - please fix for next release.
- No need to add normalise.css  to NOTICE as it is MIT licensed (Permissive licenses only
need to be added to LICENSE in most cases - the main exceptions being Apache licensed software
with NOTICE files and files that have had their copyright removed). The copyright notice here
should go into LICENSE.
- I'm still not sure of the reason why some of the artefacts are named gremlin rather than
tinkerpop

Thanks,
Justin