incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.1.0-incubating
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:05:50 GMT
+1 binding

Downloaded the artifacts and checked signatures and hashes.  For the tar
file, I did the following:

- DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE seem correct.
- I ran rat via the verify goal.  I believe that this will check all files
for licenses and check all licenses on dependencies
- inspected the rate exclusions
- I ran the tests, but ran out of time before completion.  No failures
ovserved
- obviously, sources compile correctly because tests were working