incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Wave community may need our help
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:48:10 GMT
Hi!

all throughout my tenure I was keeping an eye
on Wave trying to figure out how we can help
that community. The poddling has been incubating
close to 5 years and for a long time they've struggled
with the basics of producing the release and growing
the community beyond its core.

I was extremely excited to see that this reporting cycle
they seem to be finally turning the corner. Unfortunately,
next thing I saw was that the report wasn't signed off
by mentors.

I totally understand that we all get busy (hey -- I was
supposed to submit the final report yesterday -- totally
didn't happen). It is just that if the community is really
on the verge of turning the corner I think it really behoves
us to help them as much as we can.

Thoughts on how we can revitalize mentoring around
Wave?

Thanks,
Roman.