incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: pTLP process amendments
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:03:25 GMT
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:44 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
>>>...The Incubator PMC might not have a
>>> formal say in pTLP creation, but there's significant work that happens
>>> before that, collaboratively and in public.
>>
>> That isn't the IPMC. You're simply talking about discussion on a mailing
>> list....
>
> Not "a" mailing list, "this" mailing list. There's no reason for the
> preparation of a pTLP to happen in a different place than where
> podlings are prepared, which is on this list.

I'm putting all of this bits of feedback in a very formal policy document
modeled after the formal Incubator policy definition.

I am frustrated as hell, because a huge update I've just made seems
to have been wiped out by the Confluence outage.

I'll try again once it is back.

Thanks,
Roman.