incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA/CCLA/SGA guidelines for GitHub or multi-entity projects was: [Groovy] Next steps...
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:00:59 GMT
Podling commons-rdf fits that description. It started at GitHub in the
knowledge that ASF was a possible route; ALv2 from the start.  (We
started at GH because there are people who would join discussions more
freely on GH.)

It so happens, the contributors are all ASF committers.  With advice
from our champion, we settled on one SG, naming the contributors and
signed by the original creator of the project (Sergio, who created the
project) on behalf of the "Commons RDF Community".

We've just done that and ingested the code (today!) - if there is a
better way, now is the time to say so because we can adjust easily.

	Andy

(The SG leaves open things like an updated AL, not that is likely.)