incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GROOVY] mailing lists are ready, see you there!
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:17:14 GMT
Great - it's good that was the understanding on the lists anyway and
notification of the action is a good idea as Bertrand notes; it's also
highlighting the move (can't assume all the user list subscribers have
groked that!). A read-only-ish list like commits is not an issue.

	Andy

(This "it's on the web so I can use it"