incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite (Incubating) 1.0-RC3
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 10:14:04 GMT
Am 21.03.2015 10:47, schrieb Branko ─îibej:
[...]
> Do you happen to know exactly which versions of those files were
> imported? I looked at the ConcurrentHashMap implementation and compared
> the current version on that site:
>
>      http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/jsr166e/ConcurrentHashMapV8.java?revision=1.123
>

> with the one in the Ignite release package, and the differences are far
> larger than just license header changes:
>
>      https://paste.apache.org/p/3SAz

I suggest comparing with the history of the OpenJDK8 file:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/log/687fd7c7986d/src/share/classes/java/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap.java

There have been quite a few changes in jdk8 for this map afaik

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc